Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introducing myself to you

Hello there, thanks for dropping by. Directly below you will see my two beloved cats, Boots and Tiger who are my constant companions and much loved cats.


Boots, the dark grey and white one, and Tiger, the orange and white one.
I am an older lady who is enjoying her retirement to the fullest. My creativity is in full bloom and I spend many hours writing poetry, short stories and designing jewellery.



I am so fortunate here in Hamilton, Ontario to have a vibrant artistic community and belong to several groups.


My children are grown up and live in other cities.
Living in a smaller city has been a real blessing to me as I have gotten to know so many nice people. I moved from Toronto to Hamilton in 2003 and have not regretted it one bit.
I do miss my friends though in Toronto and also in Montreal.
I am originally from Lachine, P.Q.
I thank God every day for His Mercies and kindness to me and mine.
For those who are interested in buying some of my jewellery, please drop me a line at wseville7@gmail.com and put in the heading Jewellery blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment