Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Window Hangings

To hang in a window
To hang in a window - will sparkle when light hits it.

I was visiting a close friend many years ago and saw a beautiful window hanging at her place and determined that one day, I would get one for myself which I did.


Later on, I began to think, why not make one myself - so I did! Then I determined that those would make nice little hostess gifts so when I was invited for dinner yesterday, I brought two handcrafted ones I made for my hostess.


Each one has a little loop where those rubber hanging hooks can go through. One is in tourquoise and the other in yellow, more sparkly beads.
When I have time and the artistic spirit moves in me, I shall make some more as hostess gifts.
Thanks for reading this and have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment