Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

New earrings

I thought I might make some jewellery this afternoon and decided to make some earrings.

I can make either earrings for pierced ears or not pierced.


This pair is for me as I feel the need of wearing something different.  These will be for every day wear, not for special occasions.  I make sets of earrings and matching necklaces and I have two sets for myself.  I wore the pearl set the other day and felt quite elegant in it.

Here are a few shots of several earrings.

All made with sterling silver ear wires.


Sterling silver earwires - $40 plus tax and shipping and handling
 
 
I have paypal or I accept personal cheques from those whom I know.
 
Most of my Swarovski earrings run from $30 up plus shipping and handling charges.
 
 
Thanks for dropping in.
 
Have a good day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment