Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Monday, March 12, 2012

My own Tourquoise Swarovski gems in my design

I really think this is so delicate and so beautiful that I could not resist keeping it for myself.  With handcrafted jewellery, each one may come out a little different.  If you are interested, I could try and duplicate it.

Againt a silvery background

A close up view

Against a gold background

Against a white felt background

Another shot
It makes one feel like a queen.  Silver plated chain, silver plated wire and Swarowski crystals. Delicate and so feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment