Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Amethyst, Topaz and Indian stone set

The set on a stand I made myself. It will be one of the stars of the show in April. It looks so gorgeous that I have fallen in love with it myself!
Sterling silver earwires, amethyst, topaz and Indian stone.

Another shot of same necklace. Necklace clasp does have nickle in it - not suitable for person with nickle allergies, unless clasp is coated with clear nail polish. I myself do this as I am allergic to nickle.


Shot on another background, just to show you what it would look like on different colours of clothing.


20" beaded necklace with 2 1/2 inch dangle.


Price: $100.00 plus tax and shipping.








No comments:

Post a Comment