Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earrings for non-pierced ears

Emerald earrings are Czech firepolish beads. Peridot earrings are Swarovski crystals.
I have left one ear piece open so that you can see how it goes on.



Periodot Swarovsky crystals - silver ear clips







I was asked if I make earrings for non-pierced ears and I was able to reassure this dear lady that, I, indeed can do that as well. I have made 3 pairs, two of which are shown here.

I used Swarovski crystals on one set and so they sparkle like the stars in the night against the dark velvet of the sky.


Any woman would feel like a queen wearing these.



Prices: Swarovski crystal pair $50.00 (pierced or unpierced ears) plus tax & shipping and handling. These will be on sale at my jewellery party in April one time only.




Czech Firepolish beads - $35 (pierced or unpierced ears) Plus tax & shipping and handling.


Czech Firepolish beads have a wonderful glow to them and necklaces and earrings made from them are a very nice statement of good taste and refinement.










No comments:

Post a Comment