Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Various shots of different jewelry I have made

.
My friend set up this display of some of my Firepolish bracelets. $25.00 Canadian plus tax and shipping and handling. It was her idea to use the little cup and place the similar bracelets around it on a handcrocheted doily.

Taken by a friend on her visit.


Me, taken by a dear friend.



My own Swarovski crystal pendant - not for sale. One can be made though for you if you so desire.Swarovski crystal pendant and sterling silver chain. My own property. ====================================================================




Swarovski crystals with nickel free ear wires







Click on photo for a better look please.













Swarovski crystals for pierced ears. I can also make them as clip on earrings.


















Swarovski Topaz, smoky grey crystals.

Just a small sample of jewelry I have created.







No comments:

Post a Comment