Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Amethyst stone, wirewrapped.

I felt very creative this afternoon as the snow is falling heavily outside and the snow banks are getting higher by the minute.

I decided to wrap some of my gorgeous stones and this is the result of this afternoon's work.  I will be turning it into a necklace made of  Swarovski amethyst and pearls perhaps tomorrow.

This lovely stone is wrapped with non-tarnish silver wire.  Its stem parts are with Swarovski Amethyst crystals

This is shown against a white background.


This is my protype and it is still a work in progress.  Tomorrow, if I am still snowed in, I will do the necklace part of it which will be with Amethyst and pearls from Swarovski.

I will post it once it is all finished.

THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - SOLD.  If you are interested, please contact me at wseville7@gmail.com      It will not be exactly the same but will be unique as this one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment