Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Leather crocheted cord with wooden beads or jewels

I love working with my hands and I decided to use some leather to add to my jewellery line.  There are some beautiful colours in leather.

I may make some bracelets as well. 


Here is a sample of what I have done.

Leather, wooden beads  (bottom row)
Leather and metallic pink beads


Turtle like bead and leather work(top one)
Wooden beads and leather work


Leather work and some wirework as well.



Leather and beads (bottom)
Leather work and wirework with beads



Ceylon beads, wirework and whirl at end


It was fun to do these and they make nice necklaces to wear for casual occasions. I made one for myself in tourquoise and many people have commented on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment