Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Party Time coming up -April 10th, from 2-5 p.m.

Just a little note to let people know that I am hosting another jewellery party in our party room.

It should be fun.  Right now I am working on the party menu and the entertainment.  I will be sending out invitations via e-mail and for those who do not have e-mail, I shall be phoning them.

With Easter and Mother's Day coming up,  and the Spring-like weather (hopefully) in April, it is a good time to hold a party!

Enjoy your day, and thank you for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment