Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Some beautiful creations using Swarovski beads and crystals

I really prefer working with Swarovski as they are so well made and so beautifully cut.  My second choice is working with Preciosa and Firepolish beads from Czechslovakia.  It gives me so much pleasure to create beauty using these different beads.


Here are two more creations for your consideration.


This delicate necklace is made with golden rings and mauve Swarovski beads.  It would look particularly nice in Spring.

What a lovely Easter gift that would make for someone special.

I particularly enjoy doing delicate, dainty designs
 <><>
<>
<><>
A side view of same necklace




This sparkles as the light hits it - gorgeous, delicate and perfect for a gift

Blue and crystal on silver plate wire - elegant yet delicate looking


Thanks for dropping in on my jewellery blog.  Come back again soon.  Any quieres, please send me an e-mail at wseville7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment