Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Children's jewellery

I was asked to consider making children's jewellery a few months ago, and today my son came by and happened to mention that a young mother is having difficulty in finding good quality jewellery for her young daughter.

She does not like the gaudy stuff sold at the dollar store as she wants it to be kept as a keepsake later on.

That was confirmation for me to start a new children's line.

I will be selling some of my children's jewellery at Arts Hamilton, which is located near Wellington and King Street East in Hamilton, Ontario.  I also hope to have the time to make some for my jewellery party which I plan to have in the Spring. 


Thanks for reading my blog. I love this idea.  As a former day care teacher, I always enjoyed working with children and marrying two loves together is ideal!  (Jewellery and children).

Have a great day!

If any of my readers is interested in children's jewellery, please feel free to drop me a line at wseville7@gmail.com




AI love my cat pendant

a closer shot

a very cute cat on a pendant

Closer shot




A red heart for a little sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment