Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Swarovski dark brown and honey coloured pierced earrings

These fabulous jewels would look gorgeous with a brown suit or dress. 



Swarovski crystals, dark brown and golden honey - for pierced ears. 


Nickel free earwires make this pair of earrings wearable for most women.  I only use nickel free earwires as I cannot wear anything with nickel in it myself.

This is a good price for Swarovski crystal earrings  $54.00 Canadian plus shipping and handling.

I am now tax exempt which is nice and I pass this saving on to my customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment