Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Where you can see my jewellery

Arts Hamilton, King Street East close to Wellington, is where I have my jewellery displayed.  I shall be bringing in some new designs in the near future.  It is also my hope to have a jewellery party in the Spring which will have entertainment as well.

I also advertise in Perspectives Magazine which is both an on-line publication and available in hard copy.

I also do custom design, upon request.

Some of my customers have had custom design pieces done and it gives me great pleasure to see them wearing my designs.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment