Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

This week's new creation

What an exercise in frustration this was.  If I weren't so stubborn, I would have given up on this project.  Very hard on the eyes, need nerves of steel and so much patience!

The end result is very nice indeed but it will be quite some time before I attempt another one like it!




The pendant stone is embellished with golden coloured wire and green seed beads.  It reminds me of a gift.

The necklace part is seed beads which need to be threaded on one by one.  As you can imagine, it is a very long process. 

It sure was a project which helped me develop more patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment