Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New arrivals at Arts Hamilton

I took some of my creations in to Arts Hamilton today.  Should you be in the market for children's jewellery, or jewellery for adults, please feel free to drop in to Arts Hamilton on King Street East (near Wellington).

They are also open on Saturdays until 5 p.m.

For customs orders, please contact me at   wseville7@gmail.com


I also can do custom orders of  matching mother/daughter jewellery.  It would be so much fun to make a matching set for you.

Have a great day!

Creatively yours,

Wilma

No comments:

Post a Comment