Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Making a plain stone prettier!

I had a plain stone which I thought might be prettier if I did some wirework on it.  I used copper wire and amber colour beads.  It has a wooden bead as well as a leather strap.


This creation has just been sold today (St. Paddy's Day) to a lady from Manitoba.  It is one of a kind so cannot be duplicated.  Sorry.
Light brown stone, with copper wire and amber beads

Leather strap with wooden bead plus stone with wirework


It was fun to figure out how to make this rather plain stone look classier!

No comments:

Post a Comment