Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bugs anybody?

I had this beautiful round stone with white marks on it and my creative mind went to work to see what I could make it into.  The name of the stone is Mossy Agate and it is a semi-precious stone.  It has a very interesting and different look to it.

I used black wire and also white wire, firepolish jet black beads as well as crystals.  The result is what looks like a bug to me.

I suspect everybody will look at it and see something different but this is the interesting part to see what others see in it.

Here it is.





I see a bug, what do you see?


It was really fun to see what this shaped into.  I thoroughly enjoyed the process.   $80.00 Canadian plus shipping and handling.

Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment