Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

leather lanyard for keys

The other day I had a very frustrating experience trying to find my keys in the large, key devouring purse.  I poked, my fingers pulled at various items in the purse but alas, the more I tried, the more unsuccessful I became.

I determined that this would not happen to me again so I took some leather and made a lanyard with a hook and key ring and now I don't have any trouble whatsoever finding my eyes in my former key eating purse.....

For my own chain, I attached my cell phone holder as well as my keys and now never forget to bring my cell phone with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment