Welcome to Wilma's jewellery blog!

I hope you enjoy your stay at this site and will return from time to time to see what else has been added. Any questions, or to order, please e-mail me at wseville7@gmail.com



Have a great day!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Can't find your keys in your large purse? A solution is available.

I spent what seemed like an eternity trying to find my elusive keys in my purse the other day.  There was nowhere to put my bag down except on the floor to dump the things out of my bag so I had to stand there rummaging in my bag.

Frustration is not a strong enough word for how I felt.  I was glad it was day light and not at night as it would have made me vulnerable if it had been night.

Finally, success!  I decided then and there to do something about this situation and came up with a very good one.

I made a leather rope with a thing to grasp the round circle to put the keys on.  I made it long enough that I could fit it over my head if I were just going down to get the mail or just running over to the mail box and didn't need to carry a purse.

I now use this every day and have not been frustrated since that time!




I will make a few of these for my party.  If you are interested, please e-mail me.  Sure makes my life easier!
They leather can come in several different colours and I will use some other jewels to make a variety for the party.

Thanks for reading my jewellery blog and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment